When it comes to ordering from Restaurant Equipment Club, there’s 2 ways to do it. Here we’ll show you just how easy it is to order the item you need!
Ordering online is the simplest way to go about ordering your item(s).
First create a member account for yourself. A member account with Restaurant Equipment Club entitles you to the lowest pricing we can offer and includes free freight shipping on most (*but not all*) items. If you’re already a member, make sure you’re logged in to see the lowest pricing available.
Next simply navigate yourself to the individual listing for the item you desire. Enter the quantity you’d like and click the yellow [Add to Cart] button. The page will refresh and you’ll see your Shopping Cart.
At this point, if you’d like to continue shopping, simply hit the yellow [Continue Shopping] button on the left and continue on your way. If you’re all set, click the yellow [Checkout] button on the right.
Next you’re going to enter your information into the blank fields on the Billing, Shipping, and Payment Information page and click [Proceed to Confirmation]. Here you will see a screen where you can review your order and verify that all of your information has been entered accurately. If everything looks correct, go ahead and click [Place Your Order].
And hooray! You just ordered your very own restaurant equipment!
Ordering Through a Sales Representative
Ordering through a sales representative is a great option if you require a formal quote, to purchase a custom item, add on a custom accessory, or just need a little extra assistance.
Just give us a call, and we’ll walk you through selecting exactly the right items for your needs. From there, we can begin the process of generating a custom quotation for you.
** Please note: Custom quotes can take anywhere from a few minutes to 24 hours to generate depending on what is being order. We do truly appreciate your patience with this process. **
Once the quote is created, we’ll send it to you via email for you to take a look at and verify that everything is correct. If it looks go to go, simply let us know and we’ll send you an invoice through our secure website called DocuSign.
When you receive the email from DocuSign you’ll be asked to initial each page, sign off on the invoice, and enter your credit card information. Then once we receive the document back, we’ll turn it in for processing.
And there you have it! It’s as easy as that.
(Oh, and if you’ve never used DocuSign before, don’t fret! Click HERE for an easy to understand, step-by-step tutorial of how to sign a DocuSign document.)
A Few Things To Keep In Mind…
- Yes, custom quotes can take approximately 24 hours to create. – There’s a lot of things that go into creating a custom quote for. Beside the blood, sweat, and tears there’s checking with manufacturers for stock and applicable fees, ect. Unfortunately, that’s not always instantaneous.
- We cannot take credit cards numbers over the phone. – We’d love to help you make your purchase, but we can’t take your credit card number over the phone for numerous security reasons. That’s why we ask that you use DocuSign. It’s just safer for both you and us! If all else fails, there’s always good old fax.
- Your product might have sales tax on it. – Sales tax may apply to your order if the manufacturer of the product is registered to collect sales tax in your state.
- Production lead time – Not all items are regularly in stock at the manufacturer. In fact, many manufacturers only produce made-to-order units which may take a bit of production time. Please be sure to keep this production time in mind when ordering your item so that it doesn’t arrive later than you need it.
- We cannot guarantee shipping times. – We know how great it would be if we were able to tell you the exact moment when your product will arrive. However, sometimes thing get bungled up with the freight carrier. It’s unusual, but Acts of Nature and/or God can and do occur, so for that reason we unfortunately cannot guarantee shipping times.
That’s pretty much it, folks! We try to keep the ordering process as simple as possible so that you can get what you need and get back to running your restaurant. If you have any questions, you can always give us a call at 1-855-601-1824 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly sales reps will be happy to walk you through it!